Monday, December 27, 2010

Whuzzzup?!

Today N and I went swimming, and this is the second time I have gotten nasty looks from people who can't seem to mind their own business when it comes to my tattoo on my back. I wear a one-piece swimsuit so it's not like I'm being a whore and prancing around in a triangle top skimpy bikini. (Not that there is anything wrong with that... more power to those that feel comfortable wearing those! I just like the word "whore" and "skimpy"... sue me.) Anyway.. it makes me want to get about 12 more tattoos. Inspiring right!? Here is a picture of my not fully completed tattoo... Maybe that's why everyone is looking at me rudely!!! haha...

N also started his own blog! Apparently he wants to be like the cool kids... so check his out here. :) I had no idea that he wanted to start one. Boy oh boy does he know how to surprise me. :) I love him. We also decided that we're going to go to Disneyland soon. If you want to come with us, you're MORE than welcome to! Leave a comment below and I'll be sure to get you the information of when and where. :) It's going to be a grand ole' time. Disneyland is our favorite place, and we can get it for pretty damn cheap ($$300 a person). Who doesn't want to go here?! Paradise Pier in California Adventures... :) (N took this picture.. he's so awesome.)



Well... I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. disney land is so appealing all the time! :] i didnt know you had a tattoo - i like it :] people are just - dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa... You guys should come with us!! It would make it so fun! Nicole told Nick that they were going to come too! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your tatt!! I feel the same way and I only have 2 small ones!! Stupid people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey THANKS Mikelle! :) I love love it too! I desperately need it finished though..

    ReplyDelete