Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Frequent Reader....

I have one person... maybe a small group of people following my blog. Oh boy oh boy don't I feel special! ;) I would just like to say how excited I am for Christmas to get here!!! I can't wait for N to see the presents I got him, and I hope that he loves them all! But I doubt he'll love EVERYTHING. :) My family got "Family Pictures" done yesterday... and it's inspiration to lose weight once more. I HATE this constant battle I have with my body image. It's not fun. I hate going back and forth with loving/hating my body. I just need to find acceptance once more. Here are a few pictures... I think they are cute. :)

N was there the whole time.. so when we were finished I asked my cousin D to take a couple pictures of N and I. I think they look like engagement pictures. My Mom was half tempted to give me her ring as a joke. haha... 



I love him. He is seriously so good to me... and puts up with so much crapoli!

On another note... If you need your pictures done you should contact Dan Amezcua. He can do an amazing job for you! Whatever your needs may be! Check him out HERE! :) 


3 comments: