Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hair Color... HELP!?

So.. I'm getting my hair did done on Saturday... and I'm EXCITED!!!! 
I have to decide on one thing though....
Stay blonde? Go brunette? Or maybe Red??
N thinks that I should go brown or go home
...lol

So I need your opinions... Please! :) This is my current (super blonde) hair color...
*ps: Sorry for the crappy picture... it's all I had on this computer*


And I'm thinking of the following colors:

1-
(I know... It's more blonde than brunette)


OR this...

2-
(I really like this one... but I'm not sure my white skin and I can pull it off...)


...OR this... 

3-
(I know it's Miley Cyrus *ew!*, but I love her hair color and all the warmth & depth it has!)



4-
Ok... Here's the newest one... I LOVE JLH. :) 



What are your thoughts?? 1, 2, 3 OR 4?

:)

3 comments: