Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pinterest...

I love Pinterest. 
Nick hates it. 
He says it gives me too many unrealistic ideas. 
Which is probably right... 
:)

Anyways... 
I found this girl on Pinterest 
& she has so many tutorials on how to do your hair in different ways 
& I decided that I would try one of her ways! 
This is what her hair looks like...


Cute right? Here's the link to the tutorial... HERE

Well... I learned a very valuable lesson...
MY HAIR NEEDS TO BE LONGER BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS AGAIN!!!!

Here is my result...




The front looks pretty decent.. 
the back however is flat at the top and all weird. 
I think I'm going to try the "sock" method next time :) 

Wish me luck! 



3 comments:

  1. Brian says the exact same thing about pintrest haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband only likes Pinterest because of all the yummy food ideas. Anyway, be careful with the sock bun method! Before I had my extensions, I tried it and it was horrible!! My hair was incredibly poofy! It was a horrible hair day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why they're BFF's Whitney :)

    Laura--That is good to know! Did you use one of your husbands socks? Or one of your socks? I'm thinking of using a larger sock, and only doing 4 sections of hair?? What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete