Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Clean eating"? I think YES!

So I have had an amazing friend (see her blog HERE) start the "Best Life Diet" aka "Clean Eating". She has completely changed her diet around and is now following the guidelines of this NEW way of living. She has lost 25 pounds doing this! Morale of the story is that she has inspired me to get my butt in gear. :)
THANKS NATALIE! 

I have found a couple blogs that help to demonstrate how this diet works. Natalie has this one on her blog. SERIOUSLY a life saver.. this lady is spectacular and I'd love to meet her one day... http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/

Then there is this lady.. she just finds all these other blogs and then posts them on her blog. They have different delicious recipes :) Check HER out :) 

This lady is a machine.. lol.. get it?

This lady has seriously helped me with the upcoming wedding I have, with this (click HERE) cleanse. But she is also good for other information too
  :]


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristin! I'd love to meet you too some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Who would have thought you would comment on my little blog! :) I'm super happy now!

    ReplyDelete