Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm on my way!!

I met with my personal trainer Liz, on Tuesday of this week and have decided that this is the best decision I could be making for me at this point in my life. I feel like it's what I'm supposed to be doing, and I feel really good about it. I'm staying motivated, and am working out and eating like how she recommended. Staying below 1200 calories a day is ridiculously hard, when you work an office job, and have the desire to snack on everything in sight... :( Oh well, what do ya do!? YOU CHANGE!!! Sadly, my pants are already fitting a little bit looser, and I just feel better. I don't know how else to describe it! I want to look like this one day... in the next year... :) Curvy, toned, and absolutely stunning.

A little bit about my life.... Next week my office is going to be SOOO empty! Everyone is going to Hawaii, and I get to stay behind and "hold the fort" as my bossman likes to tell me. We recently moved to a new location, and we've been fixing it up by painting, adding bead board (for those that don't know what that is here's a link... BEADBOARD) and arranging new furniture and organizing everything! It's been quite the challenge. Anyway, we've had this guy come in to do all our painting and all our updates, and he creeps me out. I'm not sure if it's his personality or if he is legitimately creepy. My concern is that while everyone is partying like it's 1999 in Hawaii that I'm going to be alone with this dude in the office. :S

Anyway... I'm done. I hope you enjoy the links :)



No comments:

Post a Comment