Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sewing & Photography

I have an adorable pregnant coworker, and within a 5 days of finding out she was having a girl she also put together a quilt for her unborn baby. :) Which in turn inspired me... As she was showing me the pattern and the fabric she used and was explaining to me how she made it, I wondered where the heck my sewing machine was. As soon as I got off work, I went over to my parents house that night and dug through all the boxes with my name on them, and after much trial and tribulation I finally found it! MY SEWING MACHINE!!!!! :)

I then went over to Barnes and Noble and bought these books!



Now I plan on making some pillows, quilts, purses, and maybe even some clothes. :)

So after looking through these books, and stalking some random people's (whom I don't even know) I want to pick up my photography again. I used to be really good at taking raw-unedited pictures. Here's one of my sister that I didn't edit ONE SINGLE THING...



Now once I'm done editing... they look MUCH better.. SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


Moral of the story is... I'm going to be more creative. I'll post my projects and photography on here so whomever is reading this, can critique it. :) Farewell for now, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment